At Wild Woods Music and Arts Festival, our number one goal is to keep YOU safe!
We will have Encore Medical Services on site and available for your needs 24/7 throughout the whole festival.
STAY HYDRATED! Keep drinking water throughout the day. Remember that if you are drinking alcohol it is DEHYDRATING you. We will have water spickets available onsite flowing with crisp NH mountain water!
Remember your limits. If you are feeling that you need medical assistance or help from a friend don’t be embarrassed to ask them.
If you ever have a question as to where to get water or need help, ask a fellow camper for assistance! We are all here to have a great time and share in the experience together.
- Respect yourselves and others around you
- Leave the grounds and your camping area the way you found them- Leave no trace.
- All vehicles may be subject to search upon entry to the festival grounds.
- All attendees are required to keep their festival wristband on at all times during the event.
- All attendees are required to respect the rules of the farm.
- No glass bottles
- No weapons or sharp objects.
- No illegal drugs of any kind.
- No Dogs – There are farm animals present that react poorly to dogs and we PLEASE ask you to respect this rule.
- No fireworks or glowsticks.
- No amplified music in the campground areas.
- Respectful quiet hours in the campgrounds after 3AM.